We had so much fun hunting in Deroche last Saturday, we decided to do it again! Thanks to our generous landowners we will hunt this Saturday October 20 , 11:00 am – 40800 block , Nicomen Island Trunk Rd. Everyone welcome! Don’t forget to call the Hunt Secretary , Aar after 6:00pm the night before to confirm. 604-835-0845 Tally Ho!
Join us for the FVHS Pony Club Hunt!
Sunday October 14 at the Davistead Farm 21782 76B Ave Langley
This meet will be a slower paced introduction to the thrilling sport of riding to hounds.
A great first hunt for you and your horse!
Special rates for Pony Clubbers-
Wear your PC pin and pay only $20.00 for the meet.
Pony Clubbers and all other juniors (under 18) with no pin pay $25.00
All other guests pay the cap rate of:
Hunt begins at 11:00 am. Be sure to arrive early enough to tack up and be mounted by 11:00 am.
Stay after the hunt to enjoy breakfast courtesy of our gracious hosts.
Please call the Secretary 604-835-0845 after 6:00pm the night before to confirm the hunt is still on. Check our FB page for updates.
It’s Here! Find out where we will be Hunting this season and come join us!
Fixture List -Calendar
We have been invited to hunt up in the Cariboo Regional District this season for the first time. The Meet will take place in Forest Grove BC over the weekend of September 14/15/16 2018. There is ample accommodation in the area and camping is also an option.
Contact William Donnellan for further details. PM/Call/Txt 778 320 0089
100 Mile House/Forest Grove Accommodation options & Hunt Meet Details;
FVHS Meet – Forest Grove BC;
• Date: Sat & Sun September 15 & 16 2018 @ 10am each morning
• Address: 3180 Bradley Creek Rd, Forest Grove BC. V0K 1M0
* Note: We will be setting up a limited amount of temporary horse stalls on our property. There will be no charge. Book your spot today!
1. Ruth Lake Lodge-Forest Grove!
This is very close to our property. Accommodation for your horse is also available at this lodge. Ihttps://goo.gl/maps/c7d493wRkXC2 Ruth Lake Lodge
3983 Ruth Lake Rd, Forest Grove, BC V0K 1M0
2. 100 Mile Accommodation Options;(about 25km away from hunt meet) https://www.google.ca/…/hotels/One%20Hundred%20Mile%20House…
3. Red Coach Inn-100 Mile House;(I like this place. I have stayed here before, it’s about $79 per night)https://www.expedia.ca/100-Mile-House-Hotels-Red-Coach-Inn.…
4. You are Welcome to bring your Trailer/Tent & camp on our property @ 3180 Bradley Creek Rd for free!
For further details call/txt William on 778 320 0089. Thank you!
September 23, 2018 10:00 – 3:00 Campbell Valley Park
Always wanted to try fox hunting but not sure how?
Come try a Hunter Pace and experience how fun and exciting this sport can be!
Full Details and entry form here